Welcome to Journey's End, a premier vacation home located in the highly desired Magnolia Bay in The Currituck Club, an exclusive gated community offering meticulously groomed grounds and top-notch resort services. The immaculate Journey’s End boasts a spacious floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 2 and ½ baths, and comfortable accommodations for up to nine guests.
See picturesque views from the home’s southern-style wrap-around porch, including a screened-in sitting area overlooking the private backyard pool and hot tub, the deck off the master suite, or the front porch gazebo. Hear nature sounds emanate from the mature tree line enhancing the delicate landscape. Enjoy the serene outdoors from the many windows in the bright and open great room with cathedral ceilings. Eat at the counter island off of the roomy kitchen, with all the conveniences of home, or in the adjacent dining room.
Situated near the south gate and its amenities, Magnolia Bay is one of The Currituck Club’s best locations! From conveniently located Journey’s End you will enjoy a comfortable walk through the carefully manicured golf community to the nearby Sound’s amazing views and fantastic sunsets, one of the private community pools, restaurants and shopping, and the Country Club’s seaside beach access with private guest-only services and amenities. Journey’s End is one of only a handful of properties nearest to The Currituck Club’s beach access. If you prefer not to walk, the Club’s complementary open-air trolley has service to all community amenities – golf, oceanfront access, basketball, volleyball, tennis, fitness center, playground, and other points of interest.
(NOT TO SCALE)
Designed by the renowned Rees Jones, and praised by the likes of Golf Digest and Golf Magazine, The Currituck Club golf course is one of the most popular and acclaimed courses in North Carolina. Golfers at the Club enjoy a challenging round of golf on an awe-inspiring layout that stretches 6,885 yards of diverse coastal terrain, including wetlands, sand dunes, maritime forests, and shoreline.
Not just for golf, The Currituck Club offers many events, activities, and nearby attractions for beachgoers, sightseers, and Outer Banks vacationers of all ages. Sitting on a narrow part of the island, and stretching between the Currituck Sound and the Atlantic Ocean, the Club enjoys a remarkable location with easy access to restaurants, shops, tours, parks, and the oceanside beach.
The Currituck Club Amenity Highlights:
• 18-Hole Championship Rees Jones Golf Course
• Driving Range and Putting Green
• 18,000 Square Foot Golf Clubhouse with Pro Shop
• Full Service Grille and Golfer’s Bistro
• Private Gated Community
• In-House Security Service
• On-Site Concierge
• Lighted Pedestrian Paths for Walking, Jogging, and Bicycling
• Beautiful Coastal Scenery and Carefully Manicured Grounds
• Courtesy Trolley (Stops at Journey's End's Driveway) *
• Private Beach Access (Near the South Gate and Journey's End)
• Complementary Beach Valet Service *
• Beach Equipment Rental and Guest-Only Concession Stand (The Surf Shack) *
• Four Lighted Half-Court Basketball Courts
• Five Community Pools, Kiddie Pools, Bathhouses, and Picnic Areas
• Seven Tennis Courts (Four Lighted)
• Lighted Sand Volleyball Court
• Children’s Playground Area
• Fully Equipped Fitness Center
• Indoor Game Room, Billiards, Ping Pong, and Foosball
• Bocce Ball, Cornhole, Shuffleboard, and Horseshoes
• Exclusive Summer Activities and Programs
(* denotes seasonal service)
Arrive early and enjoy The Currituck Club's service and amenities before check-in! *
Exclusive Weekly Events at The Currituck Club *